Sunday 14 October 2012

Illustration: Celebratory fathers day pie card.




One for the pie lover in your life: My Dad. 
Another occasion, another top chef related card. He likes making pies does my dad. And as he had been going through a particular pie making phase around fathers day, a pie themed card seemed only fitting. Hand illustrated by me... I do like a spot of food drawing, any excuse.

On a random note, I once gave a friend who was partial to a pork pie, a pork pie cake similar to my illustration. Lit candles all over, it looked the bees knee's

DO NOT do this. I repeat DO NOT ever do this. 

It was a disaster, absolutely dreadful. It caught on fire immediately (in a busy pub), and the smell from the manky jelly was just horrendous, my poor nostrils have never recovered. Be warned.




Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

No comments:

Post a Comment