Sunday 22 September 2013

Illustration: Personalised wedding portraits.


I have recently undertaken a commission for a personalised wedding portrait. My brief consisted of: An image of the wedding dress, photos of the bride and groom, the word vintage and the information that there would be hints of fuchsia pink. From there I set on my merry little way. This is the finished illustration, it was given to the happy couple on their wedding day, left on the top table to open with their meal and I believe it was very well received, phew. 

Framed:

This is a photo taken by the client of the finish piece framed, it looks very nice indeed. 

Wedding portraits are now available, I would need little more than the information mentioned above. Alternatively the image can be produced after the wedding when details are more readily available. The illustrations would also make superb anniversary gifts. Please contact me directly for further information: queenkwak@hotmail.co.uk

Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

No comments:

Post a Comment