Monday 16 September 2013

Illustration: TDAC featured collection... Woo hoo.


So following on from yesterdays post, the seaweed rice recipe was promptly approved and included on the They Draw and Cook website... woo hoo, Brilliant news. The site owners then added some amazing comments, oh yes... I was overjoyed. Then this very morning I awoke to find an email telling me the excellent news that my recipe had been chosen to be included in this weeks featured collection. Oh my days, I am over the moon, absolutely marvellous news which has made my day/ week/ month... woop, woop.


Thumbs up:

My happy little thumb.

Screen shot:

The first recipe, right bang in the middle of their home page. Woo hoo. (This will be here for one week only).

Recipe:

And here is the recipe again, just in case you had missed it. he he. Should anyone actually ever cook it, please do let me know how it turns out and whether your little ones enjoyed it.

Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

No comments:

Post a Comment