Tuesday 26 March 2013

Illustration: Christmas cards in March.


Recently I spent a week drawing up a set of Christmas cards. It's March, not at all strange. I was contacted by a company, so got my festiveness on, popped on some Christmas tunes and whipped these up for them over 6 days (I won't even attempt to work out how many nap time hours). I have lots more ideas but figured best to leave it there, fingers crossed they like them.

Christmas dinner.


This is my favourite out of the five, but oh how it made me hungry. I had to keep sneaking downstairs to gather food. And I really, really want to eat some pigs in blankets now, not the sprouts so much.

Pucker up.


Jingle jangle.


Pudding.

Snow globe.




So which one is your favourite?

Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

No comments:

Post a Comment