Friday 14 March 2014

Illustration: Southfields postcard print now on sale.


Following on from the last post about the exhibition I recently had work featured in, and this post about our work within the exhibition. Due to popular demand the coloured postcard I produced for the exhibition, featuring our local hood, is now available to buy. This is one more so for the locals, or any Southfields fans out there, should you know of any do pass this post on please. The framed Postcard is available signed, on matt heavyweight 167gsm paper, in a limited collection of 25. The frame is as seen above in a light wood measuring 263x203mm, actual print 170x120mm and is available for £25.

Close up:

A little reminder of the illustration, the watermark will be removed on the actual print. I am just finalising my Etsy shop (at long last, woop) but until then it is currently available to buy at Salt&Pepper, 177 Replingham Road, Southfields, London, SW18 5LY or alternatively do email me at queenkwak@hotmail.co.uk ...hurry they are selling fast. So has anyone even heard of Southfields? I am currently working on similar prints of other areas, should anyone have any suggestions on where to add to the collection, please do send me an email. Commissions welcome. Toodlepip.

Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

No comments:

Post a Comment