Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas fair number one: Tonight at The Besom, London SW11.


Sorry to meantion the 'c' word a little bit early but tonight is my first Christmas fair of the season. Ho ho ho. Last year I participated in my one and first Christmas fair, this year I am doing eight. (What one earth have I done??????) But as the song says, it is the season to be jolly and it shall be ace.
So if you are at a loose end this evening around the Clapham Junction area do pop along for some festive treats. 

The Besom Chrstmas fair.
2 CROSLAND PLACE TAYBRIDGE ROAD LONDON SW11 5PJ, 
Tonight 6-9pm and tomorrow 10-4pm... See you there.
Here are a few of my wares on offer:

Battersea:

I will stock the full collection of City Celebration prints, framed and unframed, personalised or unpersonalised. My 'postcards from' illustrations with a couple of new additions to the family, such as the above produced especially for tonight. Framed and signed Battersea Power Station print. £25.

Personalised House Illustration. 

And another newbie on offer, Personalised house illustrations, framed and signed, £40. 

Shopping List:


Dry-wipe shopping list with dry-wipe pen. £8. A classier update to last years biggest seller. 

Crafty Kwak's.

And of course a few Crafty Kwak's bits for the little ones. Colour-in Cards, holds a 6x4 photo, ideal activity for children of all ages to create personalised cards for all occasions. 5 cards with envelopes and a pack of festive sparkles. £4.

Pompoms.

And I had to include a few decorations. Hands up I may have gone a little pompom crazy. I love pompoms. The little lady also shares my love of pompoms. She calls them pong-pongs which has an entirely different meaning altogether in our house (but I wont go there). In keeping with the whole personalised theme... Personalised felt, wool and jingly jangly bell gift tags.

More Pompoms.

And a few matching pompom, personalised jingly jangly baubles. All of these items can be personalsied  with sayings, names and initials.

Even more Pompoms.

These twig star decorations are about 30cm height, which clearly the photos do not show. Lots of pompoms, bells and a punched 'twinkle twinkle little star' tag. They will look fabulous in any home. Price undecided (I had better crack on with that).

Close up.

I made a whole bunch of them, they were fun.

This is only a few of the bits I shall be selling, so if you like what you see and you are in the hood, come along tonight for some festive shopping and mince pies. Its going to be amazing. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment