Monday 5 August 2013

Illustration: 'Feel Good Drinks' poster competition.


Last week was mostly spent illustrating a poster for a competition for 'Feel Good Drinks'. The brief read: "People need to know our brand name, what our drinks look like and that our drinks are full of tasty goodness". The image above is what I came up with. I worked on the theme of goodness and meditation as used within their logo, and more specifically I based my design upon Buddhist meditation imagery. If you like my image and are looking for ways to fill a whole 30 seconds, then please could you be ever so kind and vote for me HERE and I shall forever more be eternally grateful to you for your kindness. All you need to do is open THIS LINK, then press the like button above the image. Thank you ever so, that would be super kind of you. I do not know anywhere near as many people as some of the images have votes, but I worked very hard on this illustration, so it has got to be worth a pop trying to amass the votes at least. Thank you lots and lots and lots, big kisses to you all.

And Here's the link again just in case you missed it. Should you wish to read the full brief that can be found just here. Thank you!!

Artwork copyright of Queen Kwak.

No comments:

Post a Comment